Best Document Signing Software Compared (15+ Tools)
Last updated on July 28, 2021
Ink signatures aren't the only way to get legally binding documents. With the right document signing software, you can get any contract signed by anyone from anywhere.
That's why in this article, we'll review the best document signing software, listing the best one first and the rest in alphabetical order. These 15 tools will make it easy to get electronic signatures from anywhere.
Signaturely is a simple and effective document signing software that allows you to easily create and upload documents and get the signatures you need.
Once you've created or uploaded your document, simply use the editor to add any signature fields. You can also write a message to go along with your document before you send it with the app.
Your signers will receive an email
letting them know their signature is required in a document. They can open the link with any device to review and sign the document, while Signaturely takes them through every step of the process.
Since the platform guides the signers step by step, their customer experience improves, and signatures are collected faster.
Here are some of the best features of Signaturely:
- Simple editor: Easily upload and edit your document so you and your signees can sign it online.
- Signature creator: You and your signers can make your own online signatures with Signaturely's free signature creator.
- Great team collaboration: Your team can collaborate on a doc and prepare it to get it sent.
- Powerful integrations: Signaturely works with the tools you're probably already using.
- Mobile signing: Your signers can sign documents from their laptop, tablet, or phone, anywhere or anytime.
- Powerful tracking and document management: Keep track of every document and send gentle reminders in-app to accelerate the process.
Signaturely is a very affordable option. The user tiers start with a generous forever-free option that allows you to request up to 3 signatures per month.
At $15 per month, you can unlock all features, like unlimited requests and storage, branding, team management tools. There's also a $10 option in the middle.
Signaturely is a powerful, affordable, and easy-to-use document signing software. Its streamlined platform and simple UI make it easy to use, even for a signer who has never signed a contract online. Sign up for free